Kasdon Law handles real estate disputes that arise when a party to a lease agreement breaches the terms of the contract. In cases where a party may be acting unreasonably, we advise our clients on their obligations under the law, help them assess the risks and benefits of legal action, and chart a strategy to resolve the issues.
Our firm represents clients at every stage of the litigation process from pre-litigation notices to serving a summary proceeding petition or summons, complaint or discovery demands, depositions, motions, trial and appeal.
Common litigation actions include:
• Commercial and residential nonpayment
• Holdover and HP proceedings
• Defending HP proceedings
• Prosecuting condominium common charge lien foreclosure actions
• Prosecuting and defending ejectment, partition, easement, and related real property disputes
• Commencing and defending breach of contract claims
Litigation proceedings are complicated, and the stakes are high. Kasdon Law is adept at outlining a strategic direction and ensuring clients understand the different choices that need to be made. We prioritize communication and collaboration and diligently assist clients every step of the way.